ISO 9001 standard is the most famous and widely used quality management standard in the world, which has the ability to be implemented in all sectors of production and service.
The goal of the ISO 9001 standard is to obtain customer satisfaction by providing quality goods and services, according to his wishes. To this end, the ISO 9001 standard requires a series of processes. To be ISO 9001 certified, companies must meet these requirements.
The most important advantages of the ISO 9001 standard are:
- Pay attention to the requirements of customers and other stakeholders in system design
- Pay attention to the environment of the organization, when implementing the ISO 9001 standard
- Having a process approach in system design
- Identify and control risks that threaten customer satisfaction and process goals
- Customer satisfaction control
- Identify, supply and maintain the necessary resources to implement the system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001
- Continuous improvement of the quality of goods and services of the organization, according to the requirements of customers
- Pay attention to legal requirements to obtain ISO 9001 certification
- Requirement to manage knowledge in ISO 9001 standard
SQS Company has implemented, implemented and obtained ISO 9001 certification in more than 200 Iranian companies, from certification companies, such as DNV, BSI, ASYS, SGS, TUV etc.